Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Orchestrate A Firesale, Then Buy It On The Cheap


"Suppose a white man should come to me and say, "Joseph, I like your horses. I want to buy them."
                       
 I say to him, "No, my horses suit me; I will not sell them."  
                     
Then he goes to my neighbor and says, "Pay me money, and I will sell you Joseph’s horses."  
         
The white man returns to me and says, "Joseph, I have bought your horses and you must let me have them."   
                                     
If we sold our lands to the government, this is the way they bought them."

-Chief Joseph of the Nez Perce Tribe
                                                                
AUSTERITY IS A SCAM TO GET PEOPLE
TO ACCEPT MORE INTRUSIVENESS INTO THEIR LIVES

The new age of austerity, ushered in by central bankers and the corporate media after 2008's economic crisis, is really an imaginary state of being; a mythological outlook on the world.  Central bankers write the myths, persecute the people under their tyranny, and finally own the assets which they want to keep and transfer the rest to state power.   

In the world today, the only state-sponsored media of exchange is paper money.  Whether central banking counterfeiters operate under the name Federal Reserve or European Central Bank or whatever- all fiat money is printed under the same authority.

Central bankers can print all the money they want.

If central banks can print all the money they want, why has Greece been forced to sell all sorts of real estate (see here and here)?  Why are airline pilots so disgusted with their labor contract, they are routinely calling in sick to work?  Why were teachers in Chicago forced to strike over money and pensions in danger of "hitting a wall"?

Why can't central banks ever print money to solve these problems?   

              


"The people who make wars, the people who reduce their fellows to slavery, the people who kill and torture and tell lies in the name of their sacred causes, the really evil people in a word—these are never the publicans and the sinners. No, they’re the virtuous, respectable men, who have the finest feelings, the best brains, the noblest ideals."

-Alduous Huxley, After Many a Summer Dies the Swan



No comments:

Post a Comment