- Over the past nine years, more U.S. military personnel have taken their own lives than have died in the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan combined.
- As numbers of volunteers in the military has dwindled, recruiters have lowered the standards of admittance, allowing in felons, racists, and gang members who return to the streets with professional military training.
- The U.S. Military fights on the same side as contractors who engage in child prostitution in order to gain favor among tribal warlords.
- The General of Hmong troops who fought side by side with Americans in their losing effort against the Vietnamese was denied burial at Arlington National Cemetery. Thanks for the help, General, but you really weren't on the team.
- More than 20,000 veterans, active-duty troops, and reservists who took out special government-backed mortgages lost their homes unlawfully last year to the criminal banking cartel who can't even produce the original note.
- According to a recent study by the federal government, veterans are 50% more likely to be homeless.
- Mmmmm. The military is "stepping in" to buy and serve the poisoned gulf seafood to military personnel.
With friends like these, who needs enemies? Like Hugo Chavez said after the Tunisians ran Ben Ali and his slut wife out of the country, "See how the United States, after using such-and-such a president for years, as soon as he hits a crisis, they abandon him. That's how the devil pays."
The new Egyptian government would be wise before making any new deals with the U.S. corporate government whose only wish is to cater to Israel, exploit the Suez Canal, deprive the Egyptian people from reaping the benefits of the Nubian Sandstone Aquifer, and continue control of the Egyptian people through international banks' fiat currencies.